- Student pharmacists, pharmacy residents and other MPA members are encouraged to create a one to three minute video highlighting the valuable role pharmacists play in patient health care.
- The theme of the video should center around the tagline, “That’s My Pharmacist.” This is also the theme of a nationwide message campaign MPA has developed and will be releasing in 2010 and 2011.
- Ideas for video content include patient interviews, recording in different pharmacy settings, pharmacist interviews, personal testimonials, etc.
- Entries should be in a flash or mpeg standard video format.
- Entries are due no later than June 1.
- Video will be prominently featured in Michigan Pharmacy Week materials
- Video will be actively promoted and available to all pharmacists in the state to use for Pharmacy Week celebrations and community outreach
- Video will be highlighted on MPA’s Web site and the Sept./Oct. issue of Michigan Pharmacist
- Video will be featured at MSHP Annual Meeting in November
Entries should include:
- Information sheet including:
- Video title
- Names and contact information for video creators
- Release forms for video participants (see sample)
- Synopsis of video
Entries may be e-mailed to Jill@MichiganPharmacists.org or a DVD can be mailed to:MPA Video Contest
815 N. Washington Ave.
Lansing, MI 48906
- Contact MPA Director of Communications Jill Cobb at (517) 377-0240 or Jill@MichiganPharmacists.org
- This contest is being brought to you by the MPA/MSHP Public Affairs Committee.