Friday, Feb. 24
- 7:30 a.m.-4:20 p.m. - Students are welcome to attend any program scheduled during this time.
- 1-2 p.m. - Special Exhibit Hall Hours for Student Pharmacists — The Exhibit Hall will be open from noon until 3 p.m.; however, students are encouraged to visit the Exhibit Hall during these special hours to receive personalized attention from the exhibitors.
- 4:30-5:50 p.m. - Opening Session
- 6-8 p.m. - Exhibit Hall Grand Opening
- 7-10:30 p.m. - MPA Student Pharmacist Social
- Student pharmacists are invited to stop by this informal reception on Friday. Enjoy drinks, pizza and board games, while networking with fellow student pharmacists from Michigan’s colleges of pharmacy. All registered student pharmacists are invited to attend. Student MPA (SMPA) members can attend complimentary. A fee applies to nonmember student pharmacists.
- 7:30 a.m.-5:50 p.m. - Students are welcome to attend any program scheduled during this time.
- 9-10:20 a.m. - Keynote Session
- 10:30-11:50 a.m. - Curriculum Vitae Writing Workshop
- Noon-1:20 p.m. - MSHP Student Pharmacist Luncheon
- Join your classmates and future colleagues on Saturday. This luncheon is sponsored by the Michigan Society of Health-System Pharmacists.Ticket is required. Pre-registration is necessary. Onsite registrations for this luncheon will not be accepted.
- 1:30-2:50 p.m. - NASPA-NMA Student Pharmacist Self-care Championship
- 3-4:20 p.m. - Financial Planning Program
Sunday, Feb. 26
- 8 a.m.-1:50 p.m. - Students are welcome to attend any program scheduled during this time.
- 8:30-9:15 a.m. - New Delegate Briefing
- 9:30 a.m.-12:20 p.m. - House of Delegates Session
Visit MichiganPharmacists.org/education/convention/programming/student for additional information.